The College Board of Governance plays an important role in collaboration with the Principal, ensuring the Catholic identity of the College is sustained; developing strategy and policy; and overseeing educational standards and finances to take the College into the future. Parents are invited to nominate for membership on the Board.
Board of Governance members for 2018 are
- Fr Tony Feeney – President of the Delegated Canonical Administrators
Mrs Julianne Tkaczuk Board Chair
- Mr Ward Italiano – Canonical Administrator
- Mr Peter Devery – Canonical Administrator
- Sr Heather Weedon – Canonical Administrator
- Mrs Elizabeth Hanney – Executive Officer/ Principal
- Mrs Julianne Tkaczuk – Board Chair/ Parent Representative
- Mr Peter Duma – Deputy Chair / Parent Representative
- Mr Neil Saxton – Parent Representative
- Mr Victor Carreto – Parent Representative
- Ms Anne Sargent – Parent Representative
- Mr Allan Thompson – Business Manager
- Finance Committee
- Risk Management Committee
Board members are invited to access the Board of Governance worksite.
Board of Governance Opportunities
If you have a strong commitment to the Catholic ethos of the College and an interest in and commitment to Catholic education, we warmly invite expressions of interest to become a member of the Board of Governance as appointments become available.
For more information contact the Principal’s office on 9331 9300.