What are the key enrolment dates for entry in Year 7 in 2023?
- Friday, 20 August 2021 – Applications for enrolment close
- Friday, 22 October 2021 – Offers of places to prospective students are posted
- Friday, 12 November 2021 – Final date for families to accept offers made by the College
What is the application procedure?
To have your daughter considered for enrolment at Ave Maria College, all families must complete and submit the following documents:
- Enrolment Application Fee Payment Form (covering $165 Enrolment Application Fee)
- Ave Maria College Enrolment Form
- Form B – Consent to Transfer Information
- School Family Occupation Index: Parent Occupation Groups
Please View and Download the documents outlined above here – Application for Enrolment Form
An Enrolment Application Fee of $165 is payable when lodging the Application Form.
Completed application forms must be accompanied with a copy of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate and Sacrament Certificates (if applicable)
- If the applicant was born overseas, a copy of Permanent Residency documents or Visa is also required
- Immunization Certificate
- Any relevant information/reports in relation to your daughter’s needs and wellbeing.
What are the criteria for enrolment?
The application process and enrolment criteria is in accordance with Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM) Enrolment Procedures and the Ave Maria College Enrolment Policy.
- Priority of enrolment is given to baptized Catholic girls
- Prior or existing connection with the College
- The residential parish to which you belong
- Willingness to support the ethos of the College
The offer of enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal who will consider each case on its merits and exercise discretionary judgement for pastoral or other reasons.
What if we are non-Catholic?
Students of other faith traditions are welcome to apply.
What is the enrolment process for entry at another year level?
Enrolments are accepted throughout the year. Prospective parents and students are invited for an interview with the Assistant Principal (Students and Engagement). Offers are made following consultation with the Principal.
Contact the College Registrar
For enrolment enquiries please contact the College Registrar on 9331 9308 or via email at email@example.com