APPLICATIONS FOR YEAR 7 2025
The key enrolment dates for entry in Year 7 in 2025 are as follows:
- Friday, 18 August 2023 – Applications for enrolment closed
- Friday, 20 October 2023 – Offers of places to prospective students are posted
- Friday, 10 November 2023 – Final date for families to accept offers made by the College
Enrolment for entry in 2023
There are limited places available for Year 8, Year 10 and Year 11 in 2023.
Please contact the College Registrar if you wish to enquire about enrolling your daughter in 2023.
What is the application procedure?
All enrolment applications are submitted online. You will be directed to an online application form which allows you to enrol electronically and submit an Enrolment Application Fee of $165 which is payable when lodging the Application Form.
Applications for Enrolment are now open – please click here to apply to enrol
To have your daughter considered for enrolment at Ave Maria College, all families must review and/or submit the following documents:
- Online Ave Maria College Enrolment Form (signed by both parents/guardians/carers where applicable)
- Consent to Transfer Information
- School Family Occupation Index: Parent Occupation Groups
Completed application forms must be accompanied with a copy of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate and Sacrament Certificates (if applicable)
- If the applicant was born overseas, a copy of Permanent Residency documents or Visa is also required
- Immunization Certificate
- Recent school report
- Any relevant information/reports in relation to your daughter’s needs and wellbeing.
Please provide all required information and documents with your enrolment for your daughter to be successfully enrolled at Ave Maria College. We may need to request further information or meet with parents to discuss any parenting orders, medical conditions, or additional learning needs as reflected in the enrolment application.
What are the criteria for enrolment?
The application process and enrolment criteria is in accordance with Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) Enrolment Procedures and the Ave Maria College Enrolment Policy.
- The residential parish to which you belong
- Feeder Catholic Primary Schools
- Priority of enrolment is given to baptized Catholic girls
- Prior or existing connection with the College
- Willingness to support the ethos of the College
The offer of enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal who will consider each case on its merits and exercise discretionary judgement for pastoral or other reasons.
What if we are non-Catholic?
Students of other faith traditions are welcome to apply.
What is the enrolment process for entry at another year level?
Enrolments are accepted throughout the year. Prospective parents and students are invited for an interview with the Assistant Principal (Students and Engagement). Offers are made following consultation with the Principal.
Contact the College Registrar
For enrolment enquiries please contact the College Registrar on 9331 9308 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org