Key Enrolment Dates for Year 7 in 2020
- Friday, 17 August 2018 – Applications for enrolment close
- Friday, 19 October 2018 – Offers of places to prospective students are posted
- Friday, 2 November 2018 – Final date for families to accept offers made by the College
What is the application procedure?
Completed application form must be accompanied with a copy of a Birth Certificate and a Baptism Certificate. If the applicant was born overseas, a copy of Permanent Residency documents or Visa is also required.
An Enrolment Application Fee of $110 is payable when lodging the Application Form.
What are the criteria for enrolment?
The application process and enrolment criteria is in accordance with Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM) Enrolment Procedures and the Ave Maria College Enrolment Policy.
- Priority of enrolment is given to baptized Catholic girls
- Prior or existing connection with the College
- The residential parish to which you belong
- Willingness to support the ethos of the College
The offer of enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal who will consider each case on its merits and exercise discretionary judgement for pastoral or other reasons.
What if we are non-Catholic?
Students of other faith traditions are welcome to apply.
What is the enrolment process for entry at another year level?
Enrolments are accepted throughout the year. Prospective parents and students are invited for an interview with the Head of School. Offers are made following consultation with the Principal.
Contact the College Registrar
For enrolment enquiries please contact the College Registrar on 9331 9308 or via email at email@example.com