- Enrolment Application Fee (including GST): $165.00. Payable when the application form is lodged and non-refundable.
- Enrolment Fee: $210.00. Payable upon acceptance of an offer of a position. Credited on first fee statement and non-refundable.
- Family Loan Scheme: $980.00 per student. Payable upon acceptance of an offer of a position.
- Annual Tuition Fee and Levies: payable per student on acceptance of enrolment offer:
- Year 7 to 9 $7,920 (average)
- Year 10 to 12 $9,260 (average)
- Fees discount applies to second and subsequent daughters concurrently enrolled.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
What does the Tuition Fee cover?
- The annual Tuition Fee represents an all-inclusive fee, billed at the start of the year.
Are there any other costs?
- Additional levies apply for
- Co-curricular activities (optional) and may incur a charge.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Some special purpose excursions
- Printing in excess of the allowance
- Separate levies are charged for high cost electives, such as Outdoor Education at Years 10-12.
What payment schedules are available?
A range of payments options are available to assist you in meeting your obligations.
What is the Family Loan Scheme?
The Family Loan Scheme is an arrangement whereby families contribute an interest free capital deposit per child to provide funds to enrich the educational programs of the College.
How do we confirm acceptance of a place?
Enrolment is confirmed when the Enrolment Fee and the Family Loan Scheme are paid by the due date.
What happens if we don’t pay by the due date?
The place will be offered to another student on the waiting list if the offer is not accepted by the due date.