Excellence Scholarships for 2021 are now open.
The College recognises that education is both a right for our young women and a shared enterprise between family and school. In all our endeavours we seek to inspire and celebrate excellence as an expression of God’s good gifts among us.
The 2021 Excellence Scholarships are available to eligible applicants for entry at Years 9 and 11 (subject to testing, application and interview).
The Scholarships are open to new students to the College as well as existing Ave Maria students.
- 1 June 2020 Applications open online
- 7 November 2020 Applications close online
- 21 November 2020 Examination Day
How to apply
Students wishing to apply for a Year 9 or Year 11 2020 Excellence Scholarship can apply online via link below.
In addition to the online application, the following supporting documentation must be submitted online by Saturday, 7 November 2020.
- A copy of the student’s most recent school report
- A copy of the student’s last NAPLAN results
- Copies of any awards for academic achievements (if applicable)
- Details of the student’s co-curricular activities at school or in the community (volunteer work, leadership positions held etc)
Applications close 5.00pm on Saturday, 7 November 2020. Applications after this date will attract a late fee.
All applications will be required to sit an examination here at the College on Saturday, 21 November 2020.
2021 Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the academic performance of the student in the scholarship examination.
Applicants are also assessed on their online application and supporting documentation.
Short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Principal.
Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the student’s secondary education and are subject to an annual review of excellence performance.
More information can found in the Scholarship Policy.
For further information please contact the College Registrar on 03 9331 9308.
Apply online now for a Scholarship