What are the criteria for enrolment?
The application process and enrolment criteria are in accordance with Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) Enrolment Procedures
and the Ave Maria College Enrolment Policy.
- The residential parish to which you belong
- Feeder Catholic Primary Schools
- Priority of enrolment is given to baptized Catholic girls
- Prior or existing connection with the College
- Willingness to support the ethos of the College
The offer of enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal who will consider each case on its merits and exercise discretionary judgement for pastoral or other reasons.
Students of other faith traditions are welcome to apply.
- Enrolment Application Fee (including GST): $165.00. Payable when the application form is lodged and is non-refundable.
- Enrolment Fee: $210.00. Payable upon acceptance of an offer of a position. Credited on first fee statement and is non-refundable.
- Family Loan Scheme: $980.00 per student. An interest free capital deposit per child to provide funds to enrich the educational programs of the College. Payable upon acceptance of an offer of a position.
- Annual Tuition Fee and Levies: payable per student on acceptance of enrolment offer:
- Year 7 to 9 $8,200 (average)
- Year 10 to 12 $9,600 (average)
- Fees discount applies to second and subsequent daughters concurrently enrolled.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
The annual Tuition Fee represents an all-inclusive fee, billed at the start of the year.
Families with more than one student at the College will receive the following discounts:
Are there any other costs?
Additional levies apply for:
- Co-curricular activities (optional) and may incur a charge.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Some special purpose excursions
- Printing in excess of the allowance
- Separate levies are charged for high-cost electives, such as Outdoor Education at Years 10-12.
For full details refer to our Fee Policy
and the Family Information Guide below. For enrolment enquiries please contact the College Finance team on 9331 9300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org